Reserve your room now by clicking on Rooms and Rates and then “Make Your Reservation Now” in the pricing chart at the bottom of the page!
Award-Winning Newnham SunCatcher Inn, a Bed and Breakfast Inn located in the midst of quaint downtown Saugatuck Michigan, just one block from all the shops, galleries, and restaurants, and just minutes from Lake Michigan beaches and recreational facilities. Come sip your morning coffee on our large sundecks, or relax in our outdoor hot tub. Our heated in-ground swimming pool will keep you cool after a long afternoon of perusing the artisan shops and galleries. When looking for a Saugatuck Michigan Bed and Breakfast Inn, look no further.
Our full breakfast is served from 9:30-10:30am everyday in the dining room, or on the back deck overlooking the pool for all guests. Period-style furniture and family antiques grace our unique rooms, but still maintain the modern comforts of home like wireless internet access.
“I enjoyed my time spent at the Newnham SunCatcher Inn. The owners are very friendly and go out of their way to make sure all of your needs are met, and the Inn is clean, cozy, and elegantly styled. Every room has its own theme and is decorated nicely. The breakfasts are great and delicious.”
-Posted on our Facebook page, March 2011
We look forward to meeting new guests and seeing our returning guests who have become our friends. If you have any questions about our inn, or would just like more information, please feel free to contact us!
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Free wireless internet access
- Fireplace suites available
- Gift certificates available
- Special weekend events & activities
- Check-in time: 2:00pm to 10:00pm
- Check-out time: 11:00am
- Closed November 1st through March 31st.
- Pool open from mid May till Labor Day. Hot Tub closed after Sept. 15th.
- Adults only in rooms in the main house
- No pets, however local kennels available
- All rooms are non-smoking, however smoking is allowed outside on the decks/porches
The Newnham SunCatcher Inn is a member of the following organizations:
Saugatuck/Douglas Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB)